The lovely businesses who rent our offices and workshops here at Broadstone Business Centre, close to Poole in Dorset, are mostly small-to-medium businesses, just like us.
The better our tenants do in business, the better it is for us. Until/unless they outgrow us! LOL!
Here are Ten Top Tips to help our small business friends and tenants to make the very best of their businesses through online marketing and related.
The good news is that many of these tips are free to do/action. They just take a little investment of your time and focus.
- Claim your Google My Business listing: https://www.google.com/business/
- Optimize your website for search engines: https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
- Create a social media presence: https://business.facebook.com/
- Develop a content marketing strategy: https://www.contentmarketinginstitute.com/what-is-content-marketing/
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
- Utilize local SEO tactics: https://moz.com/local-search-ranking-factors
- Make sure your website is secure: https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=broadstonebusinesscentre.co.uk (replace our domain name with your own)
- Encourage customer reviews: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3474122?hl=en-GB
- Set up Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Utilize email marketing: https://mailchimp.com/email-marketing/
Bonus: check out all these helpful ideas and tips from Google:
It’s onwards and upwards for Business in Broadstone!
Photo by Andrea Piacquadio: https://www.pexels.com/photo/man-wearing-gray-blazer-838413/